A Higher Level of Care That Fits Your Unique Lifestyle
At Master Care – Home Care Solutions, we know how important independent living in the comfort of one’s own home is, and our mission is to make sure you and your loved ones can remain safe and content at home while receiving the best care available.
We offer a wide variety of concierge-style home care services to meet the unique needs of seniors and families in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, and Bucks Counties, including:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation, clean-up, and food storage
- Facilitation with healthy diet and eating
- Transportation for errands, appointments, religious services, etc.
- Grocery shopping
- Alzheimers and dementia care
- Encouragement and comfort
- Pet care
- Home organization
- Personal care, including assistance with:
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Skin care
- Walking and exercise
- And much more
Home Doesn’t Need to Be a Private Residence
At Master Care – Home Care Solutions, we can provide home care services wherever you call home, including:
- A private home or residence
- An assisted living facility
- An adult day care facility
- A nursing home
Hospital to Home Easy Transition Services
Patients are at their most vulnerable when transitioning from hospital to home. Master Care – Home Care Solutions can help immediately upon discharge and provide the needed personal care support until home healthcare arrives. We can:
- Coordinate an approved plan of care with the physician and schedule follow-up appointments
- Provide transportation home from the hospital
- Pick up medications and groceries to ensure cupboards are stocked while recuperating
- Prepare diet-specific meals
- Provide disease management education to clients and family caregivers
Recognition of Key Health Indicators to Prevent Re-Hospitalization
Due to regular interaction with patients, our specially trained caregivers are often the first to recognize potential health issues or hazards, and can take action quickly before they could lead to a hospital readmission.
We understand that, when beginning your home care journey, you may have many questions. Please visit our FAQ page for answers to some of the most popular questions about in-home care. You can also call Master Care at any time to learn more about how our services can help you and your family.
Call us today at 267-422-6959 or contact us online. We look forward to serving you.